Treatment FacilitiesVirk Fertility Services (VFS)
Virk Fertility Services (VFS) -The Center For Human Reproduction offers a comprehensive range of infertility services under one roof, and we are known for our innovation, integrity, medical and technical excellence, personalized service, and consistent willingness to accept patients facing the most difficult medical challenges. The center has all the facilities required to deliver a full range of services to couples requiring assistance conceiving. This ensures that patients are required to visit only one site for all stages of their diagnosis and treatments.
Services offered at our Infertility Clinic :
- Basic work-up of the infertile Couple
- One Stop Fertility Diagnostic Services including hormonal testing.
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy.
- Reproductive Endoscopic Surgery including Fallopian Tube Recanalization
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss Clinic.
- Minimally Invasive Ultrasound Guided Procedures. Uterine Cavity Assessment (Sonocontrast hysterography)
- Artificial Insemination, Semen Cryopreservation, Semen processing.
- Ovulation Induction & Monitoring.
- Evaluation of male patient.
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI).
- GIFT, ZIFT.
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection ( ICSI)
- Embryo Freezing.
- Oocyte Donor Program.
- Assisted Hatching.
- Surgical Sperm Retrieval (PESA/MESA/TESA/TESE), & Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI).
Over the years since its inception, VFS has developed into a Center For Excellence in Donor Egg IVF & Surrogacy.
Accomodation for out of town patients
Some of the treatments may involve two procedures being carried out within a couple of days. Some couples may find it more convenient to stay locally for this time rather than go home and have to return-particularly if they live some distance from the Center. Likewise, for some couples it may be preferable to have accommodation locally the night before treatment to avoid an early morning journey. Whatever the reasons, if patients require accommodation, our ground facilitation company can help you find suitable accommodation in the vicinity. You can contact our Travel Manager, Aman Sareen, online at email@example.com. Our team of professional managers work round the clock to make your stay comfortable, facilitating a ‘home away from home’ experience.
Undergoing assisted conception can be stressful. We have psychiatrists who help patients at all stages of treatment. For some treatments counseling is mandatory. In addition, we have a Patient Support Group Meetings which offer regular talks giving information on all aspects of treatment. This is an opportunity to meet other couples who are going through treatment. Many couples find this of enormous benefit.